Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - Triple Tracker Vol. 15 - 34


Greased Lightning - Tiger Feet - Walking On Sunshine
I Can't Help Myself - Tears Of A Clown - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Land Of A 1000 Dances - Shake A Tail Feather - Do You Love Me
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Trapped - Easy Lover
Lip Up Fatty - Three Minute Hero - Night boat To Cairo
Love And Marriage - Let There Be Love - Fly Me To The Moon
Magic Fly - Love Is In The Air - Black Is Black
Missing Words - On My Radio - Baggy Trousers
Movie Star - Magic Fly - Love Is In The Air
Nowhere To Run - I Can't Help Myself - Tears Of A Clown
Peppermint Twist - Tequila - Everbody Needs Somebody To Love
One For My Baby - Everybody Loves Somebody Sometimes - That's Life
Rivers of Babylon - The Locomotion - Lambada
Rock Your Body - Carwash - Young Hearts Run Free
Runaway - Maybe Baby - Rubber Ball
Satisfaction - You Really Got Me - Keep On Running
Saturday Night - Love Shack - Cotton Eye Joe
Special Brew - Missing Words - On My Radio
Stand By Your Man - Country Roads - Rhinestone Cowboy
The Locomotion - Lambada - La Bamba

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen