Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Mastermix - Classic Karaoke 034

    1     Ken Boothe - Everything I Own     
      2     UB40 - (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You     
      3     Eddy Grant - I Don't Wanna Dance     
      4     Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff     
      5     Robert Palmer and UB40 - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight     
      6     Shaggy feat. Rikrok - It Wasn't Me     
      7     Shabba Ranks - Mr Loverman     
      8     Shaggy - Oh Carolina     
      9     Musical Youth - Pass The Dutchie     
      10     UB40 - Red Red Wine     
      11     Aswad - Shine     
      12     UB40 - Sing Our Own Song     
      13     Inner Circle - Sweat (A La La La La Long)     
      14     Chaka Demus and Pliers - Tease Me     
      15     Bob Marley and the Wailers - Three Little Birds

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen