Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Montag, 31. Januar 2011

DMC - DJ Only 130

CD1 :
01 - Britney Spears - 3 (Manhattan clique radio)
02 - Janet Jackson - Make me (Moto Blanco radio)
03 - The Saturdays - Ego
04 - Pixie Lott - Cry me out (Bimbo Jones radio)
05 - Mika - Blame it on the girls
06 - Basshunter - I promised myself
07 - Jason Derulo - Whatcha (Wawa remix edit)
08 - Mariah Carey - I want to know what love is (Donnie Hotwheel tempo mix)
09 - Laura White - You should have known
10 - Ke$ha - Tik Tok
11 - Jackson 5 - ABC (Salaam Remi remix)
12 - Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne & Swizz beatz - I can transform ya
13 - Kano - Rock n' roller
14 - Fall out boy - Alpha dog
15 - Green day - 21st Century breakdown
16 - Jamie Cullum - I'm all over now
17 - Metro station - Kelsey
18 - Mew - Repeater beater
19 - New boyz - You're a kerk
20 - Whitney Houston - I didn't know my own strength
21 - George Michaël - December song (I dreamed of Christmas)


CD2 :
01 - Rihanna - Wait your turn
02 - 50 cent - Baby by me (Digital dog club)
03 - Sugababes - About you now
04 - Tinchy Stryder - You're not alone (Red top radio)
05 - Jay Sean - Down (Chasing Pluto remix)
06 - Sean Kingston - Face drop (Jason Nevins radio)
07 - Florence & the machine - You've got the love (Tom Middleton radio)
08 - Mika - Rain (Benassi Remix radio)
09 - Jessica Mauboy - Burn (radio edit)
10 - Peter Andre - Unconditional (Cutmore radio)
11 - Jessie Malakouti - Standing up (radio edit)
12 - Andrea Carnell - You used to know
13 - Alcazar - Burning (Cahill radio)
14 - Skyla - Ayo technology
15 - Jaime Jay vs. JLX - Cheat again (radio edit)
16 - Ou est le swimming pool - Dance the way I feel
17 - Sway - Mercedes Benz
18 - Arctic monkeys - Cornerstone
19 - Biffy Clyro - The captain
20 - Muse - Undisclosed desires

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen