Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Montag, 31. Januar 2011

DMC - DJ Only Extra 121

01 - Brick & Lace - Bad to di bone (Chris Birch)
02 - Chris Cornell - Part of me
03 - 50 cent - I get it in (dirty)
05 - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara - Takin' back my love
06 - New kids on the block - 2 in the morning
07 - Shontelle - T-shirt (Bimbo Jones radio)
08 - Taylor Swift - Love story (Digital Dog radio)
09 - Katy Perry - Thinking of you
10 - Sylvester - (You make me feel) mighty real (Jewels & Stone radio)
11 - Lenny Fontana - Wait 4 U (radio)
12 - The wombats - My circuit board city
13 - White lies - To lose my life
14 - Kid British - Sunny days
15 - Kings of Leon - Revelry
16 - Ladyhawke - Paris is burning
17 - Oasis - Falling down
18 - Pete Doherty - Last of the English roses
19 - Raphaël Saadiq - Love that girl
20 - Royksopp - Happy up here
21 - T-pain - Can't believe it
22 - Jay Sean - Tonight
23 - John legend - Everybody knows

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen