Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

Mastermix - Popmaster 51








1 Round One
1 Wet Wet Wet - Angel Eyes (Home & Away)
2 Honeyz - Finally Found
3 TV Theme - Jackass
4 Sandie Shaw - Monsieur Dupont
5 Martha & the Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
6 Metallica - St. Anger
7 Gary Shearston - I Get A Kick Out Of You
8 Main Theme - Police Academy - OST
9 Aled Jones - Walking In The Air
10 Lionel Richie - Truly
2 Round Two
11 Raydio - Jack & Jill
12 Utah Saints - Something Good
13 TV Theme - Stingray
14 Sam & Dave - Soul Sister, Soul Brother
15 Wham! - Freedom
16 Shania Twain - I’m Gonna Getcha Good!
17 Demis Roussos - When Forever Has Gone
18 Main Theme - Taxi Driver - OST
19 Wah! - The Story Of The Blues
20 D-12 - My Band
3 Round Three
21 Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
22 Offspring - Why Don’t You Get A Job?
23 TV Theme - Cheggers Plays Pop
24 Max Romeo - Wet Dream
25 Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D’Amour
26 Faith Hill - There You’ll Be
27 Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now
28 Gotta Funny Feeling - The Young Ones - OST
29 Morris Minor & the Majors - No Sleep ‘Til Bedtime
30 Paul Simon - Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard
4 Round Four
31 DNA feat. Suzanne Vega - Tom’s Diner
32 Luniz - I Got 5 On It
33 TV Theme - Flashing Blade
34 Young Rascals - Groovin’
35 Celine Dion - Think Twice
36 DB Boulevard - Point Of View
37 Jo Jo Gunne - Run Run Run
38 Main Theme - Saw - OST
39 Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Hooked On Classics
40 Gerry & the Pacemakers - I’m The One
5 Connection Round One
41 Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)
42 Mike & the Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle
43 Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy
44 Rick Springfield - Jessie’s Girl
6 Connection Round Two
45 New Musik - Living By Numbers
46 ELO - Ticket To The Moon
47 Abba - Money Money Money
48 Frank Sinatra & Celeste Holm - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen