Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

Mastermix - Popmaster 58







1 Round One
1 Men At Work - Down Under
2 Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - What I Am
3 TV Theme - Eastenders
4 Cliff Richard & the Shadows - A Girl Like You
5 Drifters - Saturday Night At The Movies
6 Nizlopi - The JCB Song
7 Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London
8 Almost Famous OST - Tiny Dancer
9 Whitesnake - Here I Go Again (USA Single Remix)
10 Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
2 Round Two
1 Hello - Tell Him
2 Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now
3 TV Theme - Danger Man
4 Tim Buckley - I Can’t See You
5 Kirsty MacColl - There’s A Guy Works Down The Chipshop Swears He’s Elvis
6 White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
7 The Move - California Man
8 Fight Club OST - Where Is My Mind?
9 Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could
10 Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen