Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

Mastermix - Classic Karaoke 005

    1     Contours - Do You Love Me    
      2     Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)    
      3     Irene Cara - Flashdance (What A Feeling)    
      4     John Travolta - Greased Lightning    
      5     Donna Summer - Hot Stuff    
      6     Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You    
      7     Commitments - Mustang Sally    
      8     Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On    
      9     Bee Gees - Night Fever    
      10     Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song    
      11     Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday    
      12     John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - Summer Nights    
      13     Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life    
      14     Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody    
      15     Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen