Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

Mastermix - Classic Karaoke 027

1     Bon Jovi - Bed of roses    
      2     Mariah Carey - Hero    
      3     Simply Red - Holding back the years    
      4     Olivia Newton-John - Hoplessly devoted to you    
      5     LeAnn Rimes - How do I live    
      6     R Kelly - I believe I can fly    
      7     Whitney Houston - I will always love you    
      8     REM - Losing my religion    
      9     Wet Wet Wet - Love is all around    
      10     Neil Diamond - Love on the rocks    
      11     Backstreet Boys - Show me the meaning of being lonely    
      12     Whitney Houston - The greatest love of all    
      13     Chris De Burgh - The lady in red    
      14     Savage Garden - Truly madly deeply    
      15     Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll never walk alone

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen