Mastermix und DMC Cover`s


Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

Mastermix - Classic Karaoke 024

1     Britney Spears - Baby one more time    
      2     Susan Maughan - Bobby's girl    
      3     The Carpenters - (They long to be) close to you    
      4     Patsy Cline - Crazy    
      5     George Michael & Elton John - Don't let the sun go down on me    
      6     Roberta Flack - Killing me softly    
      7     UB40 - Kingston town    
      8     Shania Twain - Man! I feel like a woman    
      9     Celine Dion - My heart will go on    
      10     S Club 7 - Reach    
      11     Robbie Williams - Rock DJ    
      12     The Eurythmics - Sweet dreams (are made of this)    
      13     All Stars - Thank Abba for the music    
      14     Bette Midler - The wind beneath my wings    
      15     The Carpenters - Top of the world

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen